Everyone is welcome to Become a Member! For only $20/yr, members have access to exclusive benefits like:
- Our signature programs and events throughout the year and always accessible as a Livestream webinar, as well as In-Person (when available), and Recorded Playback for you to enjoy anytime.
- Our 56-page semi-annual Germanic Genealogy Journal filled with valuable content and resources, and access to all past editions
- A monthly 8+ page e-newsletter of upcoming events and the latest resources
- Access to experienced Germanic Researchers
- Extensive library materials for members being updated regularly
- Free member access to our Germanic Genealogy Library Collection at Concordia University in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Free member access to the William J. Hoffman Research Library at the Minnesota Genealogy Center
- Special member $47 sale price (currently available for only $27) on Germanic Genealogy, 3rd edition
- Additional publications including Beginner’s Guide to Germanic Genealogy
- Online edit access to the GGS Surname Research Database
- And we’re always adding more!
As a Germanic Genealogy Society Member, you can connect with people everywhere. GGS is a valuable gateway to a worldwide network of German genealogy societies and resources.
The Membership Team